Student truck driver jobs open now: If you have your CDL-A, it’s time to get on the road with Super Service
Graduated CDL-A students who are ready to start earning can kick off your exciting new truck driver career at Super Service with paid training and more:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training with certified instructors
- Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid orientation
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll be ready to earn other fantastic Super Service rewards:
- PC Miler pay rates
- Excellent benefits
- Pay increase eligibility after 3 months
- HazMat bonus & quarterly performance bonus
- Assigned late-model trucks
- No forced dispatch to NYC (NYC bonus available)
Get on the right route to career success with Super Service! If you have questions about our CDL-A truck driver opportunities for student truck drivers and grads, contact recruiters today – we want to hear from you!
Must be a recent truck driving school graduate or CDL-A holder to qualify.
Recruiters are standing by!